About Millet Amma's Foxtail Millet Pasta:
- Foxtail Millet pasta contains high protein (12%); fiber content (8%) and iron (6.3%).
- Part of the famous 5 positive millets, making it one of the best and most nutritious millet pasta to consume.
- 100% Natural - No maida, No added chemicals, No preservatives
- 100% vegan
- The high energy content of 336.4g
- Content: 60% foxtail millet
Benefits of Foxtail Millets:
- Foxtail millet, also known as Italian millet is especially beneficial for diabetic patients
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good for children and pregnant woman
- Foxtail millet has the highest iron; Thiamine; Carotene and protein content of all the millets.
- Foxtail millet can drive away seizures and weakness of the nerves.
- Good dietary medicine for anemia because of foxtails' high iron content
- Primarily known for its cleansing abilities for the Nervous system and lungs.
How to cook:
Click this link to view our how-to-cook videos for foxtail millet pasta/barnyard millet pasta:
Storage: Store the Foxtail millet pasta in a cool dry place. Once opened, store the millet pasta in an airtight container.
Net weight: 180gm