- Milletamma’s Amaranth flour is rich in protein and fiber.
- It is loaded with manganese and that helps in proper brain functioning.
- Amaranth flour is rich in Phosphorus and calcium which help in strengthening bones.
- Amaranth Flour is a potent gluten free flour that is a great substitute for rice and wheat flour.
- Amaranth flour is a nutritious, gluten-free grain that is a power house of fiber, protein and micronutrients.
- This flour is easy to cook and can be added to a variety of dishes, making it an excellent addition to your diet.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of peptides and oils in amaranth can ease pain and reduce inflammation. This is especially important for chronic conditions where inflammation erodes your health.
Specification of Amaranth flour:
Storage: Store your favorite Milletamma’s Amaranth flour in a cool and dry place for 4 months.
Net weight: 500 gms